In recent years, blogging has emerged as a necessity in any businesses arsenal of internet marketing and social media tools, and Real Estate Professionals are no exception.
It is imperative for Realtors to engage the public, build relationships and set yourself apart from others as an expert in your area. Blogging is one, yet highly effective, way of achieving these goals. We offer a comprehensive Blogging Management plan that will help you get started, stay current and maintain that competitive edge.
There are numerous blogging platforms out there to choose from, however our preferred blog application is WordPress. WordPress is a powerful open source blog application and Content Management System (CMS) that is easy to use with endless customization possibilities.
Below is a sample list of the various Blogging Management tasks our team can assist you with. These tasks can be mixed and matched to create a customized plan that is right for you. For one of our prepackaged plans, visit our WordPress Price Plan page.
If you require assistance with something that is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us using the form below.
Pre Blog Tasks
- Domain registration
- Help select hosting services
- WordPress Installation
Standard Blog Tasks
- Set up and configuration of WordPress settings
- Set up any/all authors
- Assist in theme selection
- Installation of chosen theme
- Basic customization of theme to compliment your own branding
- Add required pages (About, For Sellers, For Buyers, Contact, etc.)
- Installation and configuration of Tier 1 plugins
- Set up and configure Feedburner account
- Add feed email subscription form
- Add newsletter subscription form (if applicable)
- Set up and configure sidebar widgets
On Going Blog Tasks
- Add new listings to blog
- Add new blog posts when available
(we’ll help you brainstorm ideas and create a post schedule)
- Update WordPress version as required
- Update plugins as required
- Schedule and run database backups
- Optimize database