Below you will find a list of some of the more common listing tasks we manage for clients. We will work together to customize your Listing Management plan, to suit your specific marketing needs and requirements, based on your current systems and processes.
- Preparation of listing documents (not available in all provinces/states)
- Email listing documents to clients
- Maintain contact and follow-up with clients regarding listing documents
- Creation of WebForms transaction kits
- Enter listing on MLS
- Enter listing and contact information into Top Producer 8i (or other CRM)
- Prepare Open House Materials, feature sheets, etc.
- Prepare listing photos for upload to the MLS
- Video editing for listing virtual tour
- Design a professional color flyer or brochure
- Just Listed & Sold postcards
- Set up & manage showing feedback system
- Create/Post Virtual Tours
- Create single property website
- Upload new listing to all agent website(s) and blog(s)
- Arrange email blast of new listing
- Create online classified ad using vflyer.com or Postlets.com for submission to Craigslist, Kijiji, Googlebase, Oodle, Trulia etc.
- Create blog post for your listing to be uploaded to blog/site(s), ActiveRain (Localism), etc.
- Announce your new listing on your Blog, Facebook Fan Page, Twitter, and other social networks
- Create Weekly Seller Reports which include activity reports from, virtual tours, showing feedback systems, etc.
- Website Maintenance & Updates
- Update Top Producer 8i (or other CRM), website(s), and blog(s), etc. with any price changes
- Arrange for client closing gift to give to seller at closing.
- Update Client contact info and launch Action Plan to stay in touch
If there is a task that you are ready to delegate that you don’t see on the list, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us or fill out the form below to schedule a FREE consultation. This list is only meant to be a sample and not a complete list of all tasks managed for clients.