I’m excited to announce that I have made the decision to take part in Blog Action Day on October 15th and I’m hoping you will join me, and the many others involved, to use our blogs to spread the word. What is Blog Action Day you ask?
On October 15th, bloggers around the web will unite to put a single important issue on everyone’s mind – the environment. Every blogger will post about the environment in their own way and relating to their own topic. Our aim is to get everyone talking towards a better future.
Blog Action Day is about MASS participation. That means we need you! Here are 3 ways to participate:
- Post on your blog relating to the environment on Blog Action Day
- Donate your day’s earnings to an environmental charity
- Promote Blog Action Day around the web
It is super easy to get involved. Just follow the steps below and you’ll be set up in no time. Then all you have to do is think about and brainstorm about your blog post topic for October 15th, Blog Action Day.
So get involved!
- Register Your Blog to Participate
This will take all of about 2 minutes to set up and then your blog will listed on the Blog Action Day “Who is participating” page.
- Help Promote Blog Action Day
Here you can choose from a number of different banners to use on your blogs.
- You’re Almost Done…
- As a Real Estate related blog you will want to visit r.e. Revealed and let them know that you have registered and you will be added to their list of Real Estate sites participating in Blog Action Day.
That’s it! What a great way to unite bloggers across the globe for a common and important cause that affects us all.
One issue. One day. Thousands of voices.