Don’t continue to let the day-to-day tasks of your business pile up. Let me tell you; you won’t regret your decision to partner with a Professional Real Estate Virtual Assistant (PREVA), but there are are a few things to consider in order to find the right PREVA match for you. Like any interviewing process there are a few basic things you might want to inquire about.
- How long have you been in business?
- What is your experience with the Real Estate Industry?
- What services do you offer?
- What are your fees?
- Will we have a signed contract between us?
- Does your contract include a confidentiality clause?
- Can you provide me with samples of your work?
- Do you have references?
- Do you have a website where I can learn more about you and your business?
This is a great starting point in your search for a Professional Real Estate Virtual Assistant. I do however feel that in your search for the right PREVA match, there should exist that certain dynamic between you. In Part 3 of my series A Virtual World of Possibilities I will discuss more about this “dynamic” and what a PREVA will look for in you.